Thursday, March 27, 2014

Gaming Convention in France : Festival International des Jeux de Cannes, Feb 28th- March 2nd 2014

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to go to a gaming convention in the south of France: the Festival International des Jeux de Cannes.

Here are some pics:

The entrance:

Chessex were here !!! Dice !!!


I tried Quantum (which I had discovered thanks to Rodney Smith from Watch it played). Amazing game !

The red carpet for some VIPs

Giant version of Ticket to Ride:

Giant version of Mah-jong

A game similar to Werewolf or Mafia but vampire-themed. Fun :


Dice Town, not as fun as I thought...



Pathfinder, the Adventure Card Game. A little disappointed, I think the game may have been poorly explained to us:

The builders Middle Age (Les Batisseurs Moyen Age). Fun but out of stock. It got a prize at the Festival:


I played in a Summoner Wars tourney. So much fun, so many Phoenix Elves...


Giant version of Pandemic:

Nice view on the riviera during lunch break:


Takenoko, giant collector's edition:


Giant version of Dockers, a fun little beer and pretzel game:


Longhorn:


Blueprint, a nice surprise:


No comments:

Post a Comment